30-day Free Trial Church Site
A complete church web site is also created instantly. You are in control of the church web site as well.
Every integrated church web site provides your church a complete web presence with all your information to let everyone know about your church, a private interactive online community for your members, and a web based church management system.
Here's how to get started:
- Create your account here (it's free! no credit card required, no obligation).
- You will be sent an email with links to validate your MyFlock account as well as links for accessing your new church web site and administration control panel.
- Login to your church site and begin to create your profile online. Then you'll be able to interact with others online.
- You should also login as the administrator of your new church site and update your church site using the online editor. Don't forget to add the other members of your congregation so they can begin to create their profile and interact with others on a deeper level using the private side of your church web site.
- Your MyFlock account and profile will expire following the 30 day trial. Your church web site will have 100% functionality of all the available tools for the first 30 days. If you don't activate the site within the first trial period, your site will be removed. You will have the opportunity to permanently activate the site and register a domain name (ie - www.mychurchsiteishere.com) for your site at any time.